and Disability Advocacy Inc.
QADA is an initiative of the Commonwealth and Queensland Governments
Supporting your Rights in:
- Residential Aged Care
- Community Aged Care Packages (CACP's)
- Extended Aged Care at Home (EACH) packages
- Home & Community Care (HACC) Services
What is an Advocate?
An Advocate is someone who stands beside you and works solely on your
behalf, and at your direction.
How do we provide information?
- Over the telephone through an intake advocate
- Through speaking at residents' meetings
- Through addressing consumer and community groups
- By talking to service providers & staff
- On our Website: www.qada.org.au
- Via email: email@example.com
- In our newsletter 'QADA VOICE'
An Advocate can:
- Support you to ensure your rights are upheld
- Support you to work through a problem with your aged care service
- Explore options with you
- Be with you at assessments
- Provide accurate information
QADA operates throughout Queensland and is free, confidential, client
directed & independent
Phone: 3637 6000 or 1800 700 600